Monday, September 21, 2009

Chiffon Class

I had so much fun last friday with the ladies at CSC club, it was a fun filled afternoon

First of all, I demo how to do the Yummy Pandan Chiffon cake and orange chiffon and highlighting the most important part of Chiffon making and that is to whipped the egg whites to its right consistency.

I am really impressed when the ladies can achieved and baked such beautiful, high and fluffy soft chiffon cake!! Some of them told me it was their first attempt and I really saluted them as I admired their fluffy, soft Chiffon cake =)

We were really busy in class thus we did not managed to captured any pics but it was really a fun session as we shared the cake in class, chit chatting and went woooo and ahhh for each tray of cakes that came out from the oven. It was a success and amazing session in class =)

For those who are interested, we still have limited slot left for this fun session, kindly email me for more information